Does Ikigai enhance fat loss without a custom diet and workout plan? Let’s learn more.
Ikigai is a new weight loss formula that claims to enhance weight loss. The company’s claim is its product can be used without following a strict diet or workout plan. The concept of the Ikigai weight loss formula is derived from the Japanese term “Ikigai.“
Ikigai claims to help you lose weight without any dieting or exercise, but does this claim hold any water?
What is the Ikigai weight loss formula, and how does it work? Let’s take an in-depth look at this product.
What is Ikigai?
Ikigai weight loss supplement is a dietary supplement intended to help you lose weight and feel healthy.
Ikigai contains more than ten ingredients. Ingredients in Ikigai can help regulate your blood sugar and caffeine. Improved blood sugar can help boost metabolism and promote fat burning.
What are the main components of the Ikigai weight loss supplement?
Ikigai ingredients include:
– Oat Straw
– John wort
Does Ikigai help to lose weight, as claimed?
There are many factors to consider to pinpoint Ikigai’s effect on your body. It depends on age, body shape, weight, and genetic makeup.
However, Ikigai claims to have an anti-stress weight loss formula. The anti-stress part of the formula is based on the ancient Japanese concept. It may help prevent abdominal fat and weight without combining diet or exercise.
Ikigai is a Japanese term for “the reason you wake up in the morning.” The term “ikigai” is traditionally used by people who have a deep sense of purpose and joy.
The supplement was developed by a doctor named Dr. Ichikawa.
Also, the product is based in the US. Ikigai weight loss pills are manufactured in New York. The manufacturer claims it works by increasing the body’s metabolism, which also helps burn fat more quickly.
However, there isn’t much scientific evidence supporting Dr. Ichikawa’s claims. Simply put, more data is necessary to make claims about its efficacy.
Does Ikigai weight loss supplement work for everyone?
Ikigai weight loss supplement is a fat burner that may improve its users’ metabolism. Still, some factors may impact how well it works for you.
Ikigai claims to focus on the exact reason why most people gain weight in the first place.
It works by using a proprietary blend of ingredients that work to suppress appetite, block fat absorption, and increase metabolism.
Consider your diet routine.
First, however, you must consider a more balanced and healthy diet to address your weight loss goals. With or without Ikigai, a balanced diet is a universal truth for effective weight loss.
Suppose you’re eating mainly processed foods and not getting enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. In that case, Ikigai may not be able to help you too much. Users who eat balanced diets may see stronger results from Ikigai.
Also, consider your workout regimen.
The second factor is how much exercise you’re doing.
Ikigai is no miracle drug. It cannot do all the work for you. If you’re not exercising regularly, it is unlikely this supplement will impact your weight loss efforts.
It is important to note some people are prone to weight gain more than others. Why? Some people have higher natural levels of insulin resistance. Innate insulin resistance is likely due to genetic factors.
Suppose you have genetic variants for a slower metabolism. In that case, you may find Ikigai more or less effective for you. Essentially, this product’s efficacy may come down to your DNA.
Is Ikigai an FDA-approved weight loss supplement?
Ikigai claimed to be approved by FDA on their product page with some links to shreds of evidence to back up their claims. But, there is more to the story.
“The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated statements” is visible on the website.
Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products”.
Hence, Ikigai is yet to be approved by FDA. Ikigai may have had a pending clinical trial while writing these reviews. Ikigai’s facilities have been certified by FDA, according to its product page.
Should you try it because you want to lose weight at all costs?
Before you do so, read this.
It’s essential to be aware of the dangers of using weight loss supplements not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Many people turn to supplements to lose weight quickly, but many of these supplements can have serious side effects.
Some people may not even realize that they’re taking illegal substances because they aren’t listed on the bottle as one would expect.
*Also, many weight loss supplement makers do not show transparency in declaring the ingredients involved; thus, you might not know what you’re taking.
*Some weight loss supplements contain substances that can harm your genetic makeup and health.
* You could get addicted to the product. Suppose you use an unapproved weight-loss supplement long enough without seeing results. In that case, you may develop a physical dependency on it.
What’s the FDA’s stance on Ikigai?
IkigaiI can lead to serious adverse effects if you stop using it suddenly or over time.
Hence, it is essential to consider whether the FDA has approved a weight loss supplement before you decide to use it.
Unfortunately, many people are unaware of this fact. They may be tempted to try a product that does not have FDA approval due to mere word-of-mouth.
How does Ikigai’s weight loss supplement work?
The Ikigai weight loss pill inhibits the production of cortisol, which can cause weight gain.
It suppresses hunger and curbs binge eating by inducing relaxation of the mind and body.
Ikigai also claims to help lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of developing type-2 diabetes, heart attack, and stroke.
Lastly, Ikigai contains ingredients that may help boost energy levels. With boosted energy, you could exercise more. More exercise, in turn, helps to drop weight even faster.
Who can use Ikigai weight loss supplement?
It is the best option for people who are above 35 years and have no time to exercise daily to maintain a healthy weight. It is a quick, safe, and effective way to lose body fat.
Who should not use Ikigai weight loss supplement?
Do not use the IKIGAI weight loss supplement if you are breastfeeding or pregnant. If your doctor has cleared you to use this product, take one capsule daily with a glass of water.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage in hopes of losing weight faster; doing so may cause adverse reactions.
Potential benefits of Ikigai for weight loss and health
– Ikigai says taking their weight loss supplement can decrease cortisol production
– Also, it claims to help lose weight up to 50 lbs
– Helps lessen stress, clams anxiety, and prevent depression
– Promises to help insomnia and enhance sleep quality
– Possibly lowers cholesterol level
– May also help boost metabolic rate
Facts about Ikigai weight loss formula to consider
– Ikigai lacks a physical shop – It is only available online.
– Their facilities are certified by FDA, but the product is yet to be approved by FDA.
– There’s no guarantee it will work for everyone.
– It is not recommended for children, breastfeeding mothers, and pregnant women.
Primary ingredients found in Ikigai
– Rhodiola: Rhodiola is likely to cause dizziness, dry mouth, or excessive saliva (1).
– Ashwagandha: The long-term effectiveness of ashwagandha is yet to be verified, while consumption of a large number of doses might cause stomach upset, diarrhea, vomiting, and rare liver problems might happen (2).
– L-Theanine: It is suggested to talk to a physician before taking L-theanine (3) supplements.
– Chamomile: People with a history of severe allergies to pollens are not advised to Chamomile (4)
– Magnolia: It may cause sleepiness and drowsiness (5).
– Skullcap: It may cause anxiety, sweating, pale skin, severe shortness of breath, wheezing, cough with foamy mucus, chest pain, and fast or uneven heart rate (6)
– Oat Straw: It may likely cause flatulence (gas), bloating, and anal irritation (7)
– John wort: It’s likely to cause insomnia, anxiety, dry mouth, dizziness, gastrointestinal symptoms, fatigue, headache, or sexual dysfunction (8)
– Magnesium: It may cause nausea, abdominal cramping, and diarrhea (9)
– Zinc: Zinc has been associated with adverse effects like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach pain in some people (10)
– Potassium may likely cause stomach upset, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, or intestinal gas in some people (11).
In our opinion, the Ikigai weight loss supplement needs to undergo more clinical trials and get FDA approval to back up its claims.
Lastly, we highly advise you to consult your doctor before using the Ikigai weight loss supplement.
This well-known DNA health testing kit can help you determine your genetic makeup with over 99% accuracy. DNA service will, in turn, provide a tool to help you understand your body more before taking a potentially risky weight loss product.
DNA tests are the perfect way to understand what supplements, foods, and fitness are best for your unique body.
Learn about your genetic testing for health options
When you know what your body needs, HealthCodes DNA can present you with the best-personalized diet and workout plans to fit your lifestyle and needs.
The only way to determine whether or not a weight loss supplement will work for you is to know your genes.
The benefits of this DNA kit are numerous. The results will indicate what is happening inside your body, the causes, and the way out.
HealthCodes DNA is one of the top providers of DNA testing services in America right now. They are the go-to if you’re looking for the best DNA test kits. When using DNA testing services by HealthCodes DNA, you will receive the most accurate and reliable DNA results with a lifetime guarantee.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your weight loss journey, order an at-home DNA test kit offered by HealthCodes DNA.